White Masterbatches / White Concentrates
Masterbatches that provide excellent dispersion and covering power, fit to meet the requirements of different types of resins and final applications: SAN, PET, PBT, PC, PA, POM, PLA, GREEN PE, TPO, PE, EVA, PP, PE, EVA, PP, PS, ABS.
Benefits from White Concentrates to the Final Product:
- Excellent dye power;
- Good dispersion;
- Adequate homogenisation;
- Resistance to migration;
- Excellent mechanical properties with good balance stiffness/impact and tear resistance;
- Helps an adequate cooling;
- Compliance with the national and international legislations, especially that for food packaging.
When combined with special additives, it offers:
- Ultraviolet radiation protection;
- High OIT values - "Oxidative Induction Temperature";
- Thermal stability;
- Resistance to flame propagation;
- Bactericidal effect;
- Electrical conductivity;
- Thermal conductivity;
- Heat dissipation.
In order to offer the best in plastics colouring, Cromex produces and develops white masterbatch solutions for various segments:
- Agricultural: Mulching (soil covering), agricultural tarpaulins and irrigation pipes;
- Raffia: Sacks for animal feed, sugar, wheat flour, raffia and applications in plasticulture;
- Packaging: Blown, injected, coatings, flat and blow films, sheets (thermoformed) also for direct contact with food with emphasis on dairy and fatty foods;
- Shoes: EVA soles and blankets;
- Automotive: Technical parts produced in engineering polymers (polyamides, polyesters, POM etc.);
- Electric-Electronics: Washing machines, blenders, mixers, vacuum cleaners, coffee machines, notebooks, DVDs, TVs, etc;
- Fibres: Monofilament and multifilament;
- Construction: Geomembranes, conduits, wires and cables, profiles, plugs, hoses, fittings, water tanks and corrugated pipes.