Additive Concentrates / Masterbatch Modifiers
Masterbatch modifiers of the intrinsic properties of thermoplastics to meet customer needs.
Know our additives:
- Antioxidants: prevent or retard the polymer thermodegradation process in heat and oxygen presence during processing and / or directly into final product;
- Antistatic: prevent the accumulation of electrostatic surface charge into final product;
- Flow Auxiliaries: Reduce flow lines and increase productivity in extruded products;
- UV stabilizers: protect plastic products under UV radiation action, providing greater durability;
- Sliders: reduce surface friction on film and, consequently, increase its sliding property;
- Anti-block: prevents blocking / adhesion between polymer surfaces;
- Expanders: are added to polymers in order to reduce weight and improve dielectric properties, of thermal and acoustic insulation;
- Antifog: prevents the formation of drops on the internal and external surfaces of films caused by water condensation;
- Breathables: specific additives for hygienic products such as diapers and sanitary napkins;
- Flame retardants: modify the burning behavior in different polymer blends;
- Mineral fillers: confer improved mechanical properties, dimensional stability, surface roughness, and promotes cost reduction;
- Other additives: We have other additives lines, such as anti-skid, purging compounds, desiccants, light diffusers, clarifiers, optical brighteners, nucleants, impact modifiers, mould release agents, etc.