IMS is based on the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 regulations, which integrate all the components and processes of the organization within a complete structure, allowing operation with unified goals.
Based on normative premises, a Management Excellence Policy was established, guiding the company's business:
CROMEX, active in the development and production of masterbatches for plastics processors, remains committed to the requirements of quality, environmental and occupational health and safety, by having as principles:
- The quality of its products and processes, seeking continuous improvement by meeting established goals and objectives;
- The satisfaction of customers and other stakeholders;
- Occupational health and physical integrity of our employees, in order to avoid accidents/incidents as well as any job related diseases;
- The commitment to mitigate the adverse effects of environmental impacts in order to prevent pollution and promote sustainable development;
- Compliance with applicable laws and other relevant requirements;
- Prevention against risks that could compromise the Integrated Management System’ requirements.